Saturday, November 11, 2006

Try to keep hope

I ate a snak 2 hours ago after th e most delicious nap in the world under the voice of the rain. I was quite surprised when I listened to the Angela and her mom's conversation during the snak time about the cancer patients and the way a nurse could and should treat them. Her mother mentioned to a very imporant issue: the role of the hope in the life. Aco rding to her, being hopeful is one of the most important characteristics that everybody should have in his/her life.
Dr. kouhyar and Dr. Behrooz sleep now and Angela and her mom went to a community gathering in the town, and I just found that I got under average in my gerontology midterm despite all of my effort ( I think because of my english) . I was working on the gerontology paper during the last 3 2 hours, and hopefully I can do the better job for the paper and in the final.
anyways, our host designed and built her house herself. This is the most peaceful and bewutiful house in the world. Every thing is perfect. The walls colors are light yellow, light pink, white, ... . The floor is a very good hardwood and you can find sea shells and other sea stuff all around the house.
She had gone to town before we came to buy Sangak bread for us. She is gorgeous.
Oh, my friend asked me if there is the internet in Tofino? YES! Tofino with surrounding area has 1500 people, but they have the high speed wireless internet, and they know how to use the internet and actually they use it quite often. Not to mwntion that we are talking about the people who have high education (i.e. mostly university degree) who love to live in the country.
Here is quiet, peaceful, and nobody cares about life. These people see life as it is. Very easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home