Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunny day

I am alway with you mom and dad. I am happy that you know that. I am trying to write as simple as possible for you guys.
By the way, I woke up at 9:00 today. The first thing that I said was : "OH MY GOD! SUN! SUN! SUN! "
We are the luckiest people in the world. Usually in November, it is impossible to see the sun here, but we saw it. It was sunny and nice when we went to Tofino town. Tofino is a small, but very beautiful town. The center of the town has 2 blocks, and it has just 1 blinking light ! We went to beach from 2 different trailes, and we took tons of pictures. Oh, we got on a boat and saw the town while we enjoyed sunny day on the boat.
I forgot to write that we went to first nation's gallery, and bought a painting as a souvenir of Tonifo.
Behrooz and I want to go to the beach now. It is 2 minutes away us. We can smell it. We can hear it.
Oh, a funny story. Today I woke up by the Kouhyar's voice when he sang the "Azan"! I scared! Wow, they are comming! No, No, No! Get away from me! the last 3 sentences were my thought when I woke up today. Dawn to Islamic Republic to make us hating these kind of things even if they be sung by our friends!
Anyways, I will update you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home