Sunday, June 03, 2007

sooner or later

Godfather for me is like One hundred years of solitude! One is my legendary movie, the other one is my heroic story.
Once in a while, I must watch or read them as if I am addicted to them.
Some scenes in the Godfather makes me stay awake all night. My favorite character in Sunny. Almost everybody knows that. I can not forget how he died, it was brutal, but in my point of view, the most violence scene in the movie is the first scene with Don Corleone.
Anyways, this time, while I was watching the scene in which Micheal and his first wife were dancing Tango, my mind went to the end of the story when Micheal remembered all these dances like the slide shows. Remembering him to confess to the priest, I was stunned.
I was stunned as I couldn't understand him, better say I couldn't feel him. Many different issues are involved if I wanna judge Micheal Corleone. We assume we do activities not only physical, but temporal.
In The stranger, Albert Camus used these differences in points of views in timely manner -Not chronological, but timely- to show how they affect the humankind's destiny. He showed how history can become more important than contemporary situation.
In One hundred of solitude , there is time, but the is no logical order of that; therefore, there is no right or wrong because everything is right with respect to the time when it occurs.

Watch it! We all gonna confess.

We all gonna do that. sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home