Saturday, January 13, 2007

Chacha is kinda boring!


There is a convention, but not a fact! People want to live by their nature.
I met a happy, beautiful, and welthy lady who had many strong reasons not to live last night.
I can not reveal our conversation obviously as it is confidential! (Paul! You know it, right?), but I brought the issue up as most of us want to convince others that "living" is a " human thought", and not a "system" in a nature. As a result, we all want to live mentally, even the system in the world changes.
I simply don't believe in it.

Anyways, I had submited my full paper to my supervisor, and I got this comment back:
"Dear Behzad,
Thanks a lot.
I am just reading. Quite good...
Bozena "
I got excited as you should be really lucky to open the Bozena's email and don't see a new request, new project, new ... .

دختر ایرانی که 15 ساله اینجاست . سالسا میاد ولی باید 2 دفعه بگی که برقصه ! باچاتا نمیرقصه ! چاچا نمیرقصه ! و بیشتر از 1 بارم با کسی سالسا نمیرقصه و اگر از کلمه "همه" هم در این جمله استفاده کنید و جمله " همه دختران ایرانی... " را بسازید هم هیچ ریاضیدانی به شما خرده نخواهد گرفت که این بعنوان مورد خاص در ریاضیات بررسی میشود
البته این درد دل دیشب یکی از دوستان بود که دلش را خون کرده بودند در ظاهر

راستی آزاده واقعا قشنگ مینویسه ! من هیچوقت ندیدمش ولی نوشته هاش حس خوبی به من میده

1 Comments:

At 14 January, 2007 20:11, Blogger Azadeh said...

Thanks Behzad jaan :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home