Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Twist In My Sobriety

Twist In My Sobriety

I don't care about their different thoughts
Different thoughts are good for me

Since 1988 when I heard this song for the first time, this is the song which I listen to it every January 1st to remind me about the more important issues in the world than my stupid problems.

Cup of tea, take time to think, yeah
Time to risk a life, a life, a life

My 2006 was not an even year! I had good times and bad times like all the other people, but I think I gained more than I lost and it makes me happy. I could find some good friends, and I could make myself financially more stable in the last year, but I couldn't finish my second degree as I anicipated, and it brings me more pressure in the new year.

My 2007 would be a good year. I am trying to find a way to go to Iran, and I hope I can become an immigrant ASAP as it is very expensive to study here. Hopefully I will finish my second degree and think more carefully about my future.
I am trying to write some real business plan for my future in 2007.
I can't see Love in my calender , but we'll see what will happen!

Look my eyes are just holograms
Look your love has drawn red from my hands
From my hands you know you'll never be
More than twist in my sobriety

واسه مامان و بابامم به فارسی مینویسم تا خسته نکنن خودشونو از انگلیسی خوندن . اول یه چیزی ، شما نمیتونین چیزایی رو که میذارم ببینین چون سایتش تو ایران بستس . خود آهنگاروهم از این به بعد میذارم که حالشو ببرین و با روحیم آشنا شین
سال 2006 هم خوب بود و هم بد ولی خوبیاش بیشتر از بدیاش بود. واسه همین کلا ازش راضیم
نتونستم درسم و تموم کنم و این نکته بد قضیه هستش ولی کار پیدا کردم و اسکالر شیپ گرفتم که کمکم کرد . چند تا دوست خوبم پیدا کردم که امیدوارم از دستشون ندم مثل مهدی و کوهیار و فرتاش و کاوه و معین و بهروز و ... دقت کنین میبینین که با قبل چقدر فرق کرده لیستم ! همشون پسرن پس جایی واسه عشق و عاشقی تو سال بعدم ندارم مگر ایمنکه پیش بیاد که اونم همون مثل قدیمیه که میگه
پیش آمده ، پیش میاد دیگه
هدف سال بعدم بیشتر اینه که تو زندگیم ارضا بشم که خیلی کار سختیه راهی رو که شروع کردم . برای بار 12 هم که سیزارتا رو میخوندم دیدم که از راه غلطی شروع کردم پس نمیتونم بگم که مثل سدهرتا هستم یا نه یا اینکه کجای راهم با اندازه های اون ولی میدونم که من تو مرحله کاهن بودن و سامانتا (مرتاض) بودن نیستم که علامت خوبی نیست
کتاب جدیدی که شروع کردم "100 سال تنهایی " هستش که برای بار 8 امه که میخونمش ولی این دفه به انگلیسی ! باید سخت باشه
و آهنگ جدیدی که دارم مینوازم تانگوی تارگاست



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home