Monday, December 25, 2006

I love to be that honest

Merry christmas :)
yes, it's not my tradition. It's not my celebration, but many people in the world celebrate it.
Happy holiday to all of them. I am changed, aren't I?

We went to downtown to study for drivers licence, and we are almost drunk now. :)

Ama to neg
fr\aryad keshidam to kojayee to kojayee
gofti ke talab kon to mara ta ke bityabi,
chon hamsafare ESHGH shodi ,marde safar bash, marde safar bash
ham montazere hadese ,ham fekre khatar bash ...

I know, this blog looks like a 10 years old girl weblog who is in love with a boy in the street now!

I am not ashamed of being like the mentioned peson. I want to be that honest.

Goftam ke atash mikoshadam dar tabe sahra
Gofti ke majoy abo atash bash sarapay ...

Happy holiday to all of the world ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home