Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tomorrow is my BD

I found something very interesting! I don't know who I am .

Tonight would be my birthday night. I am getting old if you count the years I have lived.
But,
The interesting part is I have as much as plan in my life as an infant does.

I found I belong to neither there nor here.

Oh,shit man! you know me out there this time! I can't have a little bit of privacy? I have to censored myself as I am not a random blogger tries to fuck the world with his thoughts this time.

OK, this conversation is over! This is too serious for me. I resigned from being an adult many years ago.

Lets watch a performance of ANA VIDOVIC .
I am listened to her magic guitar right now. Although I like Lily Afshar's style better, Ana's is one of my favorites . Below is a short interview and performance of Dr. Afshar . Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home