Friday, September 29, 2006

Love you Guys


Anoushe Ansari came back from the space. I wrote about her. I hope Iranian women can learn how successful a woman can be. I know one lady like Anoushe and she is my beautiful MOM . She is brave. She wants to change anything that is not right. She wants to try. I love her attitude on facing the problems. She sees the difficulties as a matter of life.
Love you Rozenberg.
On he other hand, my DAD is the most innocent man in the world. I wonder if he disturb anyone in the world? That's really hard not to bother other people. Uncounciously, we bother other people sometimes. It's really hard to satisfy all of the people. It's Behrooz's art! Be my dad's friend! He can garantee your satisfaction. Everybody loves him.
By the way, you can see Anoushe's picture after returning from the space from BBC.

خاطرات انوشه رو میتونید از تو سایتش بخونید .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home