Monday, June 05, 2006

Being a hero


Today I watched "The enemy at the gates" for the 4th times. I don't know why I like this movie. I like the personality of the Vasily. I like the way that his friend treat. I like the Sasha's role, and I always think after watchin this movie.
It has something ! Watch it again.

I am thinking about the Sasha's mother who thinks that Sasha is safe, Sasha will come back one day. Like many of the Iranian mom's who know their children were killed at least 10 years ago, but they are always waiting for somebody who knock the door and say "Hello, MOM! I am home".
I am thinking about the way that Vasily's friend revive his betrate to him by making himself a target. Why a person in real life shoild do that? What is the motivation for them to kill themselves because they believe they should give out their life !
I am thinking about the moment that the Vasily's competitor is surrounded and take his hat off ! What would be my reaction in that situation? Am I beg to Vasily?
I am thinking that it is not easy to be a HERO, and "Some humans are born to be a hero."
Like us !
We should just want to be a Hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home