Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oil, Minerals, Natural gas, and Persian gulf !


In response to my friend's jc's comment, I wrote my opinion:

"In my opinion, 2 problems these maps have. First of all, the first of all is in very west of the caspian sea, but Iran, Russia, and Azarbayjan are desputing on the Caspean sea. 2nd of all, although you mentioned about the "Persian" gulf region, but the problem is Iran has minerals, natural gas, and oil. Although we can see the speech fighting between president Ahmadinejat and presdent bush, I neglect this because I thing they are good budies behind the scene."

PS 1 : I think he/she has forgotten to write the "Persian" besides the gulf. I didn't mention it in his/her weblog not to be rude, but I don't want to desput on that.

PS 2 : the map shows the Sasanian empire of Iran before arabs attack to Iran around 1200 years ago. I appreciate everybody's consideration about the bounderies between Iran and Arabs and how it is Persian gulf. I bring it up because at the university I have seen many people who make a mistake about that issues. Of course it doesn't mean that Iranians are better that Arabs or vice versa! I just mean that not only are we culturally different, but we are culturally isolated from each other! I will try to find an article on this important issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home