Saturday, December 09, 2006

I didn't know that blogger can be confused like yahoo or ... ! I got all of the comments right now! Mehdi wrote to me with anger that you are a dictator because you don't publish our comments! I was not to blame as I hadn't got any comments but tonight. I published all of them.
I hope I can give your feedback sooner.
My. Blogger... Please !
Oh my God! It's 4:00 am and Behzad, Moeen, and Kaveh are still studying !
You know what? I was studying the lecture notes for my final (Today) and I relized that my prof talked about Iran in many places in the unappropriate matter. He always mentioned Iran as a country that makes mess in the world, and Mr. Khomeini's period as a good example for fighting against logical thinking(and some other situations). In all these circumstances he has mentioed Iran and Persian culture keywords, but when he talked about Avesina or Hafez or ... he just taled about arabic culture or islamic one (but he mentioned that they are persians).
I sent an eamil to him.
It was a bad strategy though! I should have been patient till the end of the finals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home