Friday, April 28, 2006

The world is small


I went to see the beautiful vancouver very carefuly;So, I went to downtown Vancouver first and try to take some pictures from the Gorgia st., then I went through the Canada place and the harbours around the Canada place and the Stanly park which is the biggest urban park in the world ! It was an interesting and fun day. I saw one of my old friends, Andy, at the Commercial Drive skytrain staion, and again I repeated this famous statement to myself that Behzad:

" The world is so small !"

This picture actually is the Mambaker mountain at Seatle that I can see it from my window. I really like my apartment because of this mountain. It's like Damavand, isn't it?

امروز رفتم و ونکوور رو دوباره با دقت تماشا کردم . خیلی قشنگ بود و من تونستم عکسای زیادی از اونجا بگیرم؛ چیزی که برام جالب بود بازم بعد از بارها دیدن اون ؛ هماهنگی تکنولوزی و طبیعتی بود که معمولا با همدیگه دشمن هستن. بعضی از عکسای ونکوور و پایین گذاشتم . ولی این عکس مال پنجره خونمه. مث دماوند میمونه و من عاشقشم

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home